Sunday, January 25, 2009

CNY!!!

CNY coming~!
hapi feeling...
i reali wan to forget all those sad things...
n wanna start over.....HAPPY again...^^

first, i wan to apologize~
reali sori coz my last post [this world]...
i edit it so many n many times...
coz i scared i say sumthing wrong..
as i talk very very straightly...
mayb juz vey few ppl ever read my original post..
paiseh..=.-

so~
new year....
but is raining now...
i dun think i can
see or play fireworks....
hope it stop raining....
plsss...^^

2mr...in chinese ..
we say it 大年初一...
if..
i mean if ...
my parents wanna go travel...
no matter penang or KL or malacca or Genting..
Wohoo!!!!
can go to play....HAPPY!
then go to klang..
my uncle house
can siao v my cousins..
play so much...wakaka...

Erm...
is sumthing i would lik to touch...
good news to me...
i receive many many angpau....
a rather big amount...
not large..Wakaka..
i wont tell u hw much..
coz i not yet finish counting....
n not yet finish receive my angpau..
haha^^


by~fish~

No comments:

Post a Comment