Monday, January 5, 2009

B.U.S.Y

The last day before skul reopen-----means yesterday~~
i go n cut my hair....
n my mum said: i reali cant tahan u,
always do things at the last minutes...=.-
actuali i dono wanna keep long hair or short hair....
BUT~~
dad said: u cut short hair then onli can see ur face....
[means my face too small T_T]
mum said: nw ur hair was too messy ord, better go n cut....
aunty n cousins said: short hair is more suitable 4 u.....
n last,
i decided..
cut lor cut lor~~~[无奈-ing]















* my new hairstyle.....[shorter than before]





















wearing my new spec......not very leng....
beside tat one v half face no nid to bother......
haha.........is my siao brother.....
[我真的没有抢镜头...^^]



time go so fast....
skul reopen!!!!
分班~~~
很紧张很恐怖。。。变动好大。。新同学新环境。。。
闲~~sienzz....
then,
go 4 meeting~~(PRS)
minggu orientasi~~~AGAIN!!!
2mr is the 1st day....hope can do well.......
sweat..=.='''
after skul,
every ppl went home....[they reali very 幸福]....
i still stay at skul.....do my work~~~

n SIAO !!! wakaka.....
but i got do my work seriously de...^^


skul reopen = busy life
busy life=no time play, no time on9
no time = FAN!!!
haizz.....


by: chung yee

3 comments: